Are you up for a challenge?
After a night of fun and celebrations, with little or no sleep and possibly hungover too, Today is the day.
We all feel a sudden burst of positivity, we are excited and we find ourselves busy writing down a long list of intentions – because we are willing to do something different, we want to make a change.. have you heard of new years resolutions, right?
Every year I start saying “I would go to the gym”, “I am on a diet”, “I will do my best to be in a better mood.. I don’t want to come home grumpy after work”.
Does it sounds familiar?
Well, we all know how it will end up. Eventually.
Usually (or at least for me) it won’t last. In two weeks time I will be back on square one, grumpy and overeating junk food in front of the tv, feeling even more frustrated at myself for not being able to stick to any of them.
But this year is going to be different.
I am going to invite you in joining my resolutions with a Toxin Free Challenge.
Here’s how it works:
We can start by choosing and implementing any of the following ideas:
- replacing an item or product at the time
- switching from traditional household and beauty products to something greener and safer
- being more conscious in every single purchase we make, from food to clothing
- avoiding a friend that keeps putting us down
- finding a new ritual or some time for self-care
- saying no to an invitation when it feels more like an obligation
- spending more quality time with our families
- doing something we love.
Every month, we can share in this post what we have been doing, we can celebrate together our wins, inspire others and give some support, sharing tips for our not-so-great moments.
Once an healthy habit has been successfully implemented, we can pick another one. And repeat the process.
2019 is going to be a magical year, filled with healthy and conscious choices.
Join the 365 Days Toxin Free Challenge and share your wins.
Because we can make a difference. Together.